SmART Consulting Group finds the most flexible solutions to the issues of administrative, financial, fiscal and legal nature. From the development to the distribution, passing by the whole production phase, we assist clients on individual projects and on business management.
We facilitate the access to funding, subsidies and public guarantees provided by the State, local authorities and the European Union. We particularly intercepted the national and international opportunities related to the types of soft money aimed at business developing and projects realising for the audiovisual industry and, more generally, for the whole cultural industry.
- Business plan: we simplify the definition of project business plan
- Fund Raising: we facilitate the access to the bank credit and to the public and private capital market by supporting the coverage of the project financial gap and the business development.
- Business Matching: we facilitate the research and the identification of financial partners.
- Negotiation: we support purchasing, sell and distribution operations of audiovisual and cultural products both in Italy and abroad.
- Corporate finance: we manage both ordinary and extraordinary corporate operations also through library and business assessments.
We facilitate the proper and optimal fruition of the tax benefits granted to audiovisual companies and private investors.
SCG provides assistance for enjoying fiscal benefits:
- Verifying the possibility of having access to fiscal benefits
- Negotiating and defining the agreements between audiovisual enterprises and private investors
- Negotiating and defining the agreements for using the bonus art for private investors
- Managing files concerning the application for tax credits
SmART Consulting Group provides assistance to the foreign production while editing the executive production in Italy and in accessing fiscal benefits, by managing the relations between foreign production companies and Italian executive producers.
- We follow the negotiating stage between foreign production companies and Italian executive producers aimed at signing the Production Service Agreement
- We manage the tax credit demand on behalf of foreign production companies and Italian executive producers, looking into the possibility for each audiovisual project to obtain fiscal benefits.
- We provide all types of legal and fiscal assistance in connection with the realization of the executive production in Italy
We manage the relations with the public institutions both national and international on behalf of outside investors and businesses belonging to the cultural industry.
We facilitate businesses while performing administrative practices provided for by legislation for the audiovisual sector and for the entire cultural industry required by Institutions and national and international bodies for the qualification of audiovisual productions and cultural projects and for accessing public aid and fiscal benefits.
Legal and Tax Assistance
Owing to the partnership with BELAW
firms, we are able to offer to audiovisual and cultural businesses legal and tax assistance.
We created a Scientific Committee supporting us in the anticipation of market orientations and business opportunities, in relations with national and international institutions with respect to the stage of formation of sectorial public policies, and it cooperates in the promotion and organization of cultural activities; research, development and training projects; training and refresher courses.
- Preliminary Risk Assessment and examination of the opportunity of 231/01 Model adoption;
- Design of an Organization and Control Model relating to estimates provided for in Decree 231/01, with the predisposition of the ethical code, drafting of prevention protocols and definition of the sanctions system required;
- Carrying out of inspection activity belonging to the Supervisory Body;
- Assistance and external support to the Supervisory Body during the Model implementation and monitoring;
- Activities of internal staff training related to organizational, operational and disclosure issues;
- Activities of external training on relevant issues of the rule and on the opportunities for the businesses arising from the adoption of the model;
- Evaluation of the efficiency of a 231 Model already adopted and/or an update in connection with new types of crime introduced in the decree 231 or significant business alterations (for example acquisitions of business areas or organizational changes).